SIKHS FROM INDIA
waheguru ji.....
SIKHS FROM INDIA
waheguru ji.....
SIKHS FROM INDIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SITE FOR SIKHISM RISE AND IMPROVMENT

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

101 Jup Ji Sahib’s path EVERY DAY.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gurmit kaur mit

gurmit kaur mit

101 Jup Ji Sahib’s path EVERY DAY. Empty
PostSubject: 101 Jup Ji Sahib’s path EVERY DAY.    101 Jup Ji Sahib’s path EVERY DAY. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Our Mahan Kathakars preach unbelievable & impossible stories. Just 2 days ago I heard one saying that a certain “Sant ji” did 101 Jup Ji Sahib’s path EVERY DAY.

Even if we take 10 minutes for 1 path that makes it (101*10/60 =) 16.83 = 17 hours and, without thinking, someone from the Sangat goes in for a loud Jaikara.

Logically the Sant Ji must be doing other Nitnem Bani’s too, taking breaks for tea, going to the toilet, bathing. It takes me 25 minutes to 40 minutes for one Jupji Sahib path!

I wonder how Sangat takes everything without questioning. We have been pushed to keep our minds CLOSED and never to question. I am sure it may be have started with 5, then some kathakar said 11, up-man-ship resulted in 25 and then 50 and currently 101. God only knows what the truth is.
Back to top Go down
http://sikhism4gurmat.freeforums.org/portal.php

101 Jup Ji Sahib’s path EVERY DAY.
Page 1 of 1